Birendra Bhattarai, MD
|Monday||8:45 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:45 am - 4:00 pm|
Mount Dora Office (441)
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About the Doctor
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Medical School: Institute of Medicine,
Residency: Internal Medicine
Nassau University Medical Center,
East Meadow, NY, USA
- CEO Member at Lakeview Internal Medicine
- Primary Care Physician at Lakeview Internal Medicine
Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
Languages spoken: English and Nepali
- ACP publication in ACP Upstate Scientific meeting in Buffalo NY 2006 Nov
- First case report of Monobacterial Native Valve Endocarditis due to Streptococcus Vestibularis
- ACP Honorary publication in ACP Upstate Scientific meeting in Buffalo NY 2006 Nov
- A case report of Tolosa Hunt Syndrome.
- A case report of Brugada Pattern.
- 2007 Awarded commendation letter of excellent team spirit and Professionalism.
- 2006 ACP Associate Member
- 2003 Awarded the best research award in NUMC
- 2001 Nepal Medical Association lifetime member
- 1999 Elected as Vice President of Nepal Medical Students Society.
Dr. Bhattarai attended one of the most outstanding medical schools in Nepal. He was selected as one of the top 20 competitors out of 10,000. During medical school, he was vice president of Nepal Medical Students Society which is one of the most prestigious medical students’ organizations. After finishing medical school, he pursued further education in Nassau Medical Center in NY. During his Internship, he received an award for research publication. Dr. Bhattarai likes to play guitar and golf. He is blessed with two beautiful children and a beautiful wife.