Madiha Syed, MD
|Friday||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
About the Doctor
Specialty: INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Medical School: ALLAMA IQBAL Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
Internship: Jinnah Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
Post Graduate Training:
UMDNJ-Robert wood Johnson University
Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
Monmouth Medical Center
Long Branch, New Jersey.
Infectious Disease Consultant associated with Lakeview Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Infectious Diseases
Languages spoken: English and Urdu, Punjabi
- “Complications of Hospitalizations in low risk patients with primary diagnosis of community acquired pneumonia” (Principal Investigator)
- “Systemic evaluation of Commercial susceptibility testing method for determining the in vitro activity of Daptomycin versus Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus species.”(Co-Investigator)
- “Severe Sepsis and drotrecogin Alfa (Activated)(Co- Investigator)
Honors and Activities:
- Member of Infection prevention and hospital Epidemiology Committee.
- Member of Hospital antimicrobial Stewardship Committee.
- Worked as a member of Physical Diagnosis Committee.
- Certificate Of participation of 12th Asian Pacific Congress Of Cardiology ( 1999).
- Organized Annual Physiology Conference at Allama Iqbal Medical College ( 1998)
- Awarded Scholarship for securing 5th position in an entire District. ( 1997)
Dr. Syed likes spending down time with her 5-year-old daughter and 13-year-old son. She likes to Paint landscapes, Singing, playing Piano, Photography and reading. Her favorite restaurant is Cheesecake Factory and likes Italian and Pakistani Cuisine. As far as sports go, she likes to play tennis and Bike riding. She enjoys watching cricket and stand up comedy. If she had not chosen to be a doctor, then she would have been an Interior Designer. What inspired her to be a doctor is passion to serve the humanity.